Reimagining how the world moves.
Powering public mobility.™
Via transforms transport systems into efficient digital networks.
- Via delivers advanced software solutions and turn-key transport operations.
- Our partners are cities, private transport operators, corporations, and universities.
- We provide solutions for the following: first/last mile, employee shuttles, home to school, community transport, medical transport, and electric vehicle fleet management.
- Via fits seamlessly into existing infrastructure, reducing operational costs, traffic congestion, single-occupancy trips, and carbon emissions.
We’re going your way.
In addition to technology solutions, Via operates ride-sharing services in Amsterdam and Milton Keynes, as well as in New York and Washington, D.C.
- Book a ride on your phone.
- Get picked up at a nearby corner.
- Share with others going your way.
- Save money and reduce emissions.
Drive your way.
More stability. More options. More freedom. Get the peace of mind you deserve with guaranteed hourly earnings and low service fees.
- Access to hourly earnings.
- 24/7 live support.
- Low service fees.
- Exclusive new driver promotions.
Intelligence on every corner.
Via is reshaping public transport, from a rigid system of fixed routes and schedules to a fully dynamic network. Our technology pairs the best of public transportation with the convenience of a private car. We use our algorithms to take people where they need to go in the quickest, most affordable, and environmentally responsible way possible.
Our vision of a better world is on-demand public transport, electrified.
Via’s technology seamlessly manages electric fleets while optimizing battery usage.
We are electrifying our fleets across Europe:
- In Berlin, we operate the largest, majority electric fleet for on-demand shared rides in the public sector.
- In Milton Keynes, we’re rolling out the UK’s first fully electric fleet for on-demand shared rides.
- In Amsterdam, our eVia service allows passengers to book rides in electric vehicles.
Our global reach.
of CO2 saved